Accounting Jobs in Chatteris
Displaying 1-11 of 11 jobs matched
Engaging, approachable and dedicated to customer service, you'll expertly match each customer's needs to the right products before securing the sale or referring on to the appropriate colleague. Dealing with customers from across our wide customer base, you can expect variety and challenge every day. You'll use your proven targeted sales experience and understanding of financial products and solutions to support and coach other members of our close-knit team, playing a key role in ensuring business is transacted efficiently within the branch.
We'd also like to inspire sales professionals from other backgrounds to succeed in...
Practice Accountant - Part or Full Time Positions Available
Based in Ely, Cambridge
To start ASAP
My client is seeking to recruit an experienced Practice Accountant to prepare year end accounts, due to increased growth over the last year. As a firm, they specialise in providing help to individuals in the East Anglia area to start and run their own SME business, as well as general practice.
In this role you will get hands on exposure with clients and be able to offer them advice that will immediately benefit their business. Working in conjunction with you're your clients, this will be a challenging role as you would be working...
Interaction Recruitment are currently working with a successful, expanding law firm who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the team. Previous experience of working in a law firm would be beneficial for this role. Key accountabilities will include:
* Monthly management reporting
* Month end procedures
* Budgets and forecasting
* Analysis of fees
* Payroll, VAT
The role is wide ranging and this is the sole finance person on site so it is important that you enjoy a hands on role and can work off your own initiative.
Experienced payrollers are now invited to apply for the role of Payroll Assistant to work for a reputable client based from their offices in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
You will be required to manage a portfolio of clients and to assist the manager in the provision of a high quality payroll service to their clients.
Daily responsibilities include:
* Processing of both weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll on behalf of their clients
* Preparation of year end returns
* Monitoring the progress of payroll processing and payment of tax through the tax cycle
* Dealing directly with the clients assisting with any queries
Interaction Recruitment have been engaged to find a Practice Manager to lead and manage an office for a successful, growing Accountancy Practice based in Huntingdon.
Reporting to senior management and the Directors, the responsibilities will include:
* Review of accounts and related tax computations for sole traders, partnerships, Limited company’s and LLP’s, where applicable. Correspondence with clients and third parties as required;
* Overview of all accounts and tax compliance across the office;
* Managing own portfolio of clients including correspondence, telephone calls and attendance at meetings...
Financial Services Background?
Want to Make Great Money Working from Home?
Look No Further - New Recruits Needed Now!
This role will suit someone looking for a very flexible, home based job where they can choose which days and hours they work. It involves calling people profiled as likely to have a personal pension and offering them a free, no obligation pension review. This is a self-employed position that gives the flexibility to work hard and earn high rewards or work less hours and earn a good return for the time spent.
Pension Booster Ltd is a dynamic sales and...
We want to change the way we speak to our high street customers. We want to make things simpler and clearer, and we're aiming to lead the industry for helpfulness and service. Which is why we'll need you to make a real connection with customers - listening to their needs, exploring their aspirations, and explaining exactly how we can help. You'll promote and sell everything from mortgages and loans to savings opportunities too.
Our teams describe working in a branch as being fast-paced and fun - a great place to come to work. Our part-time workforce is an important factor in the success of our close-knit teams - perfect if you...
My client based in Huntingdon is looking for a Sales Support Manager to join their thriving Sales team on a permanent basis.
* The main duties are as follows:
* To provide account management support to clients and administrative assistance.
* Account managing clients through email, telephone and problem solving.
* Support sales activities by providing day to day administration assistance to client facing colleagues.
* Reporting on activities and SLA’s
* Oversee and host Customer Audit
* Identify and produce business development opportunities- market research, business plans and support implementation
* Host and...
Interaction Recruitment are currently assisting a fast growing local business to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team ASAP. Key experience will include:
* Running a large weekly payroll
* NI, tax etc calculations
* Dealing with queries, P45s, P60s
* RTI and auto enrolement
You will ideally have a couple of years payroll experience working within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Looking to work hours to suit you?
We have a great opportunity within a successful Firm who have a fantastic working atmosphere and a flexible and friendly approach.
Due to continued success, we are now keen to speak to anyone who has recent experience of working within a Firm of Accountants and who is confident with the following duties;
•Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Ltd companies
•Completing VAT returns
•Liaising regularly with the companies owners
•Preparing both personal and company tax returns
We are happy to consider candidates looking for full time or part time hours and the...
We are in urgent need of an Accounts Assistant to join a small and successful Firm of Accountants in Huntingdon, due to continuing success and future plans.
You will be an integral part of the firm and will have a varied work load encompassing;
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small Ltd companies
• Completing simple tax and VAT returns
• Bookkeeping duties
• Ad-hoc assignments if and when needed
• Any experience of processing payrolls would be hugely advantageous, although this is not essential
This close knit team is looking for someone to be a valued member who will get stuck in with...
Related searches to Accounting jobs