Administration Jobs in Willingham
Displaying 1-11 of 11 jobs matched
Our client is looking for a Payroll Assistant
The purpose of the role is to support the processing of clock cards to ensure employees are paid, accurately, timely and in accordance with legislation and company policy.
* All payrolls processed to pay employees on the due date
* Errors to employees pay resulting in the requirement of a late supplementary payment or petty cash advance should not exceed 12 per year
Key Result Areas:
* Payroll & Data Accuracy
* Accurate input of clock cards into the payroll system
* Accurate calculation of...
Business Support Administrator
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Capita PLC is a leading FTSE 100 Business Processing Outsourcing organisation, providing products and services to a wide variety of well known Private and Public Sector organisations. We are in process of recruiting a Business Support Administrator for the Lancaster Insurance Services team in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, who are part of our Insurance and Benefits Service division.
The role requires the successful incumbent to support the team with various Administrative tasks such as liaising with internal and external customers via the phone, letter and email...
Do you have excellent organisation skills and like working in a busy and varied position?
Do you have administration experience and a good knowledge of MS Office?
If the answer is YES then read on!
Our client is seeking an Administrator to join their team based in Waterbeach.
Duties will include:-
• Calling customers to arrange appointments
• Updating spreadsheets/company database
• General administrative support for the department manager
• Assist with any outstanding projects
This is an excellent opportunity...
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a successful technical manufacturing company based at their R&D Facility in Cambridge. We are seeking a Quality Administrator to work within this busy and expanding department.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for the administration function of the quality system within R&D, including document control, calibration and other QA functions as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Developing a document control procedure covering all required points
• Responsible for the control of documents on sharepoint for key quality documents
• The training of other team...
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technical Analyst for our client based in Cambridge. Our client is a UK based technical manufacturing company operating within the Inkjet industry.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for all administration associated with front and back end processes relating to RMA. Duties for this busy and responsible position are as below:
• Co-ordination of RMA process improvements within the analysis laboratory
• Management and analysis of the Customer Complaints Data Base
• Conducting internal and customer training in the RMA system
• Assisting Sales Engineering, providing...
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Wage: £7.50- £8.50 per hour
Duration: 2 months
Location: Castle Hill, Cambridge
To provide admin and data support to the Together for Families team.
Respond to queiries, liaising with service users, managers, partner agencies and departments to ensure all advice and communication is delivered to standard
Monitoring of budgets
Must have experience using ONE system
Previous experience working for a council
Min 3 year office experience
IT qualified to CLAIT...
An astonishing 4 star boutique hotel have an incredible opportunity for a dedicated and hardworking Senior Hotel Receptionist to join their team. You will need to be able to work on a shifts based rota, working any five days out of seven; this includes weekends and bank holidays. You will need to have had experience using Hotel PMS systems, ideally, Rezlynx. With excellent communication skills and enthusiasm, you will use your own initiative to work as part of a team and contribute towards an excellent first impression and fantastic experience for guests.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to...
My Client based to the South of Cambridge has a requirement for a Health and Safety Administrator to join them.
This role will act as first point of contact for enquires via the helpdesk, phone and e-mail. Providing information and ensuring daily enquiries are fielded by members of H&S team.
You will work to develop and implement processes, information management and document control for back office and published materials.Providing administrative support/exchanges information, facilitates effective communication.
Devises and maintains administrative systems in support of developing...
This role will work as part of the small but vibrant MRC team at MSR Cambridge and will provide administration support for the PhD Scholarship Programme, reporting into the MRC EMEA Senior Program Manager.
• The ideal candidate must value accuracy, attention to detail (esp. regarding finance and legal) and timeliness of delivery.
• They must exhibit a proven ability to drive and complete projects independently and work on several diverse projects simultaneously.
• Experience in academia or a strong aptitude to develop a solid understanding of the dynamics of academic research is preferred...
Are you looking for a Part Time position? Are you highly organised?
Our client located south of Cambridge are looking for a Part Time Health and Safety Administrator to join their team.
15hrs per week, either Monday and Tuesday (full days) or Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (part days). This post is part of a jobshare with an existing post-holder.
Interested? Send your CV into the team now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business Recruitment Agency
Stow Cum Quy
£12,000 - £12’500 per annum
Our client based in Stow Cum Quy is seeking a full time junior administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to grow within a superb company and act in a supporting role.
You will be passionate about customer service, have a keen eye for details alongside being efficient and willing to learn.
Duties of the role include:
• Database Support
• Data Entry
• Answering the telephone
• Sending marketing material out
• General adhoc administration...
Administration Jobs in Willingham
|Administration Jobs||Admin Jobs||Administration Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||Office Jobs||Personal Assistant Jobs|
|Receptionist Jobs||Secretary Jobs||Typist Jobs|
|Word Processor Jobs|