Quick Search Jobs
Location – Cornwall
Salary - c£up to 38k DOE
Reporting to the NPD Manager, the NPD Chef is responsible for delighting the customer with visionary, market-leading product concepts which support and help drive forward the innovative and creative NPD agenda, drive sales and profitability and are operationally sustainable.
* To create and develop innovative, first-to-market hot and cold-eating savoury products which support and drive the innovation strategy.
* To understand, analyse and predict trends in food in general
* To understand ingredient functionality...
Working for a leading food company, the QA Manager is responsible for driving improvements in all technical processes, managing product quality and safety including laboratory testing. Dairy experience is essential.
- A key part of the role is providing Technical expertise in sterility testing, validating new UHT/aseptic processes and using microbiological knowledge to deliver best practice operational procedures and controls on new and existing equipment.
- To be able to effectively deliver product launches to ensure zero quality defects arise from new products to market.
- To identify, champion and...
Interim HR Consultant - Change Project
7 month contract
Part-time - 4 days
ï¿½30,000 - ï¿½33,000 pro rata
An exceptional opportunity with a prestigious blue-chip food manufacturer. Our client is a large, multinational organisation with a progressive, forward thinking attitude. Due to significant growth and investment they now require a HR professional to join the business on a 7 month contract (working 4 days a week) to support organisational design, recruitment and integration process of major project at one of their sites.
Reporting to the Head of HR and working closing with the site HR Business Partner you will work...
Related searches to Manufacturing jobs