Graphic Design Jobs in Devonport
Displaying 1-4 of 4 jobs matched
Office Angels Plymouth are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our client - a successful clothing manufacturer based in the North of Plymouth.
You will be an integral part of the small graphic design team and will work closely with the client's customers to produce design work and graphics for major high street retailers.
You will be responsible for producing a selection of designs, predominantly for Surf-wear from a design brief and make alterations if appropriate before the design goes into production.
The successful applicant must have previous experience designing graphics for textiles and have knowledge of range building...
Are you an experienced Solidworks Engineer with a background in new product development working for a manufacturer of consumer based products?
Due to growth a Global, Plymouth based manufacturer is currently recruiting a Solidworks Engineer to join its established team in Plymouth
The role of Solidworks Engineer will involve:
* provide 3D and 2D Mechanical Engineering skills
* to supply system design and architecture for new products
* contribute to multi-functional projects
* to perform product functional verification and validation testing
* provide accurate test reports
* develop test specifications
BRC Social housing are currently recruiting for one of our key Social Housing clients in Devon. We require an experienced Communications Officer for a 2-3 month contract. This role will be starting immediately and the hourly rate will be from £13 PAYE to £16 LTD/Umbrella.
The purpose of the role is to interview staff and residents in order to write content for use across all communications channels including media, website, intranet, marketing materials and newsletters
You should have the following experience:
• Experience of working as a communications officer.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
A Graphic / Web Designer is required to join an international broadcaster of Christian religious television.
You will provide creative designs to promote social media campaigns graphically.
- The candidate should provide creative ideas to promote social media campaigns graphically.
- Ideally, the incumbent must have working knowledge of social media and the capability to transform images into personifying these accounts including Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and LinkedIn etc.
- Should be passionate for using graphic designing to propel viral social media campaigns that are entertaining, engaging...
Related searches to Graphic Design jobs