Agriculture Jobs in Hook
Displaying 1-2 of 2 jobs matched
Our client, in Camberley, is a well established and very successful manufacturing company. Due to continued success and expansion, they are looking for a Technical Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
* To resolve customer telephone enquiries and providing timely and accurate technical information.
* Keeping up to date with technical matters and using the information sources available.
* Handle warranty queries and liaise with the workshop regarding the correct processes.
* Creating reports and logging calls to identify and manage any safety or unusual faults that arise.
Job Title Contract Manager Grounds maintenance
Responsible to Operations Manager
Working hours 40 hours per week
· This job is seen by the Company as a crucial role on a day-to-day basis. The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of the contract and the full scope of works to ensure achievement of agreed Key Performance Indicators for the service. They will manage the contract in the most effective, efficient, economical and sustainable manner within the mutually agreed financial and budget constraints and will ensure value for money for the benefit of customers,...
Related searches to Agriculture jobs