Administration Jobs in Faversham
Displaying 1-8 of 8 jobs matched
Do you drive AND have your own vehicle?
Are you available immediately?
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work for a busy well established company in the Faversham area.
Strong Excel skills are essential for this role. This role is also on a temp basis so flexibly is essential.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Updating records
- Database management
- Ad hoc administrative duties
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm (21 hrs per week)
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to...
LAND USE PLANNING ADVISOR - IMMEDIATE START - £8.95PH
Our public sector clients general purpose is to ensure that the natural environment is conserved, enhanced and managed for the benefit of present and future generations, thereby contributing to sustainable development.
They are looking to recruit a Land Use Advisor who will work alongside regulators and stakeholders to integrate the needs of biodiversity and landscape within local planning through the provision of effective, practical advice and evidence to our customers - Local Planning Authorities , developers and their consultants - enabling plans to be designed and put into...
Title: Credit Controller - Contract
Salary: c £9.00 per hour
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that customer debt is kept to a minimum and to ensure that targets are met so D.S.O. is achieved.
The main accountabilities of this role –
-Maintain various customer accounts
-Ensure that customer’s accounts are kept up to date
-Work closely with customer services/sales service to resolve invoice queries
-Providing customers with an up to date statement of their account
-Downloading BACS payment detail through bankline
-Dealing with any payments received &...
- Managing a team of drivers within a busy haulage operation
- Planning effective & efficient routes across the UK
- Ensuring the drivers are completing their workloads effectively & efficiently
- Ensuring Health & Safety and best practice standards are maintained at all times
- To support the traffic office in the successful completion of their daily requirements
- Working in a busy transport office
- Transport planning
- Driver management
- A calm approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivation and the ability to work...
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Trainee Pensions Administrator to join Capita in Whitstable.
Working on variety of occupational pension schemes , both DB and DC, the successful candidate will work as part of the team providing full cradle to grave administration services. The role will primarily focus on routine pensions administration tasks and monthly processing, although exposure to more complex and challenging work should be expected over time. The successful applicant will report directly to an Administration Manager and be expected to work closely with colleagues to ensure service delivery in accordance with Service Level...
We urgently require an administrator to work within a data entry role to start ASAP this week.
The offices are based in Ashford and the role will be working Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm. Free parking is available.
If you are available immediately, understand the importance of attention to detail then please apply ASAP.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as...
My client is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their busy main dealership in Ashford, Kent.
• Liaise with the Sales Team and process vehicle orders.
• Complete sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included.
• Complete all pre-delivery related administration e.g. vehicle registration, insurance, tax.
• Provide general support to the Sales Team, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
• Enter vehicle job sheet details onto the After Sales department system.
• Work closely with Aftersales Team to ensure the completion...
We are currently recruiting for a confident and professional receptionist for an established companies within the Canterbury area.
This is a temporary role, working various days as and when required to cover holidays and sickness.
Duties will include:
- Answering calls from customers and internal staff
- Taking accurate messages, sometimes of high importance
- Greeting visitors
- General administration such as filing, handling post, data entry
Experience is not essential, however we are looking for a hardworking candidate with a good work ethic who is confident to learn new processes and deal with people...
Related searches to Administration jobs