Pharmaceutical Jobs in Carnforth
Displaying 1-11 of 11 jobs matched
Staff Nurse, Nursing Home, Cumbria, Up to Â£13 per hour
White Recruitment is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a naturally caring nature for a medium sized nursing home in Grange-over-Sands. As well as good care quality reports, the home boasts a comforting and caring atmosphere for the elderly and mentally infirm patients that it accommodates. My client is one of the leading companies in this provision of patient orientated care and they are looking for outstanding clinicians to join their ever expanding organisation
Your role will include:
3/4 shifts per week
Supervision and management...
- To have a nuclear safety focus in all activities and responsibilities undertaken.
-Take an active role to ensure that all activities support safe and reliable operation of the plant and maintain full compliance within agreed safety and environmental standards and expectations.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out with full regard to Site Licence requirements, statutory regulations, Company and Location directives, procedures and Safety Rules.
- Take an active role in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the EIP (Environmental Improvement Plan) and budgets. Working with others to satisfy business objectives...
My NHS client requires a clinical workstream lead/facilitator/engager to work across an existing clinical group of Surgeons, GP commissioners and other clinical leads within Planned Care. The deliverables of this role are:
• Management Lead for the appropriate workstream
• Engagement of key clinicians involved in the workstream
• Assure appropriate products from other areas of the programme
• Facilitate the workstream expertise to support the development of deliverables within the programme e.g. business case development
• Delivery/support workstream in the delivery of specific deliverables identified in the programme plan
Time Recruitment is looking to recruit an experienced RMN or RGN with Dementia experience to work within a well-established 30 bed nursing home in the Lancaster area.
The successful candidates must have at least 1 years' experience working as a qualified nurse and it will be your duty to maintain a high standard of nursing care within the Home.
This is a full time, permanent position working night shifts, 38.5 hours per week, and the salary is at a competitive rate of £13.30 per hour.
You will also receive many attractive benefits including a bonus cash pay-out of £500 on commencement and your PIN paid for annually.
Disability Analyst Nurse - North West
£32,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client provides independent medical advice to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). They conduct disability assessments for people claiming a range of disability benefits.
As a Disability Analyst Nurse you will undertake Medical assessments and examinations required for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
Full training is given to allow Registered Nurses to become specialists in the field of Disability Assessment
Overview of role & main responsibilities:
To use IT software programmes to support...
Are you an experienced field service engineer with excellent interpersonal skills an eye for detail and prepared to go the extra mile for your customers?
If so, we'd like to hear from individuals keen to work with a forward thinking customer orientated business, keen to develop your skills.
Our client operates a UK wide business, providing a range of client support services including training, management support, equipment supply, support and engineering. As a result of continued expansion, they are currently recruiting for experienced service engineers for several locations UK wide. Ideal applicants would possibly have previous...
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Substance Misuse Worker in Cumbria. The post is full-time (37.5 hours per week) for a period of 12 weeks, although an extension is probable. The position is paying £15.00/hour Ltd company.
The candidate will work within an established substance misuse team, working with a community caseload of mainly opiate users in a substitute prescribing clinic alongside senior clinicians and GPs. Day to day the position involves providing high quality patient care, managing care plans for people with substance misuse problems, assisting in script writing and working to both harm reduction and health promotion...
Our client has a vacancy for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse in Cumbria. This is a contract position with a pay rate of £23-27 per hour (limited company workers).
* To be responsible as the Care Coordinator for the assessment and coordination of care needs, planning and implementation of evidence based care to a defined group of service users and their carers within a defined catchment area/locality
* To provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team, and act up for the Team Manager in there absence as appropriate
* To act as a role model and resource for junior...
Acting as an agency on behalf of my client I am seeking a Project Controls Specialist for a contract or staff position.
Experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
My client would ideally like candidates with Primavera planning experience although this isn't a must; they are really looking for someone with excellent IT and organisations skills that can manage a substantial portfolio of pharmaceutical projects for the site based project team.
Roevin are an equal opportunities employer.
Pharmaceutical Jobs in Carnforth