Management Jobs in Grantham
Displaying 1-4 of 4 jobs matched
Depot Operations Managers - c£40k plus car plus benefits
Our client’s business is well established and profitable. Already a UK market leader in the high volume residential development/improvement sector with a turnover of £250m our client is looking to strengthen its core operational competencies of installation management and customer service as it experiences a period of steady growth.
Our client’s Depot Operations Managers are responsible through a team of field managers, other staff and sub-contractors for delivering an excellent experience for all their discerning customers. Specifically you will be responsible for installing...
Grantham, Lincolnshire [NG31]
£30000 - £50000/annum
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are seeking to employ a number of experienced and dynamic individuals at various store positions in the Grantham Area
Store Manager Basic 18 - 19k (OTE 29k)
Deputy Manager Basic 16-17k (OTE 27k)
You will be responsible for managing a multi-million pound business. You will achieve this by demanding the very best from your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
• Previous Management experience in:
o High volume retail or
o Fast paced customer focused environment
• A high level of commercial...
The role of Commercial Manager is a fundamental role within the company, reporting to the Sales Director you will be required to;
• Manage the internal sales teams and procurement of non-production items at both Grantham and Westbury manufacturing sites.
• Ensure excellent customer service levels are achieved through effective communication between all departments and proficient internal sales contact with customers.
• Manage contracts and stock through commercial agreements and ROPs/EOQs to deliver maximum service for lowest overall cost.
• Positively influence gross margin by applying the company guidelines and managing the...
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Manager
Location: Great Ponton, Lincolnshire
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per Annum
Reporting To: Managing Director
Working Hours: 40 hours, 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday + Weekend phone cover
Our client is a rapidly growing biomass company providing innovative biomass based thermal solutions. Due to a need to expand to meet the company demand they are seeking an experienced Operations and Maintenance Manager.
To effectively develop, manage and control their Operations and Maintenance contract ensuring that all contractual and statutory requirements...
Related searches to Management jobs