Automotive Jobs in Haverhill
Displaying 1-5 of 5 jobs matched
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Receptionist Needed required in Cambridgeshire
Salary: £16,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Receptionist Needed For Aftersales Specialist
Our Client, an Automotive Aftersales Specialist in the Cambridgeshire area, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to be part of their productive and very busy team.
You will ideally live in the Cambridge area or be able to travel to the Cambridge area, and not only be experienced as an Administrator within the Motor Trade, but also be used to working in a high pressure...
Haverhill, Suffolk [CB9]
Haverhill, Suffolk [CB9]
1st Stop Recruitment are looking for a MET Technician for a company based in Haverhill.
This position is temporary for 1 month initially.
The candidate ideally needs to have a recognised apprenticeship as a Strip Fitter / MET Technician and preferably gained a technical qualification, although individuals who have trained on-the-job will also be considered.
Previous experience of working as a Strip Fitter/MET Technician in a busy body-shop on a wide range of makes and models of cars is required.
The suitable candidate will need to be a strong team player and maintain high standards of work at all times.
Role: Operator - Skilled
I have an opportunity for a Skilled Operator to work within a world leading manufacturer of aerospace avionic components based in Newmarket, therefore are YOU an experienced and skilled operator looking for a change of role?
As a part of an established and busy manufacturing department you will be responsible for maintaining a very high standard of assembly within a clean room environment to ensure my client keeps it high regard within the industry. Experience in micro soldering, the ability to read drawings and PCB work will be preferred. Training and a qualification...
Driving Instructors Needed UK wide!
Five reasons why becoming a driving instructor could be the best career move you make!
1. Security - with 750 thousand people learning to drive every year you can enjoy a job for life, and never ever fear redundancy
2. Income - it's a great way to earn what you deserve, most full time driving instructors earn £30k per annum
3. Choice - choose how much you work, when you work, and get the time off you need for your family and social life
4. Fun - can you imagine anything better than being well paid for doing something you really enjoy, helping new drivers fulfil their ambition?
We are the UK's largest HGV Training & Recruitment company.
With a live database of jobs updated every 24 hours, we are sure to have the HGV driving job for you.
No experience necessary, register for info today.
* Over 80,000 jobs in the HGV industry.
* Over 45 locations throughout the UK.
* We arrange everything from start to finish, just register today and we will explain how.
* Cheapest Courses within the industry with the highest pass rate
* Applicants must be over 18 and hold a valid car licence.
As long as you can answer yes to the 2 questions below, please click the apply now button...
Related searches to Automotive jobs