Insurance Jobs in Haverhill
Displaying 1-6 of 6 jobs matched
1st Stop Recruitment are seeking a Commercial Account Co-ordinator for a company in Haverhill. To support the Account Management team with the day to day running of customer accounts.
The main duties of the position are:
• Process, despatch and invoice all customer orders in line with their requirements. Including Booking Installation and service calls, arranging transport and setting up roll-out plans/schedules.
• Creating all service related invoicing.
• Raising customer quotations in line with agreed price lists.
• Be the pint of contact for customer enquires/queries.
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for...
1st Stop Recruitment are seeking an Accounts Assistant for a company near Haverhill.
This position is for 3 months.
Main duties of the position are:
• Purchase and Sales Ledger reconciliation
• Creating invoices and credit notes
• Inputting data onto the system
• Matching delivery notes and invoices with orders
• General administration duties as required
Skills required for this position:
• Previous experience in an Accounts office.
• Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
• Experience with using Sage 50
• Good organisation and administrative skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Are you a recently qualified Accountant and looking for a change of scenery? Are you looking to get into a commercial and rewarding organisation that will allow you to develop and expand your experience?
If the answers to the above questions are 'yes' then the following role could be a great opportunity for you.
Based south of Sawston, working within a medium sized finance team for an established and expanding business, who have a new opportunity to join their ranks. This role will involve motivating and managing a finance team of two in order to ensure accurate reporting of all financial transactions and information, extensive...
Fed up of working within a stuffy Firm of Accountants?
We are looking for a lucky candidate to join a refreshing Firm, close to Saffron Walden who has recent experience of working within a Practice environment.
If you are confident completing accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships and Ltd companies, assisting with tax computations, VAT returns as well as bookkeeping duties, then we could have your ideal role.
Working within this relaxed yet hardworking team, we are happy to consider either qualified or qualified by experience individuals who can add real experience within a genuinely fantastic...
Contact Centre, Saffron Walden, £15,000 - £17,800, permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Contact centre agent to join a large building Society based in Saffron Walden.
Working in a centralised unit
Handling telephone calls
Selling mortgages, investments and insurance
Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers contacting the Society
Deal with customer enquiry at first point of contact where mandates permit
Target orientatedIf you have the above skills and experience of working within a call centre environment please apply now!!!!!!!!
Please note that due to a high response...
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, you will work within a large team contributing to the strategic direction of the company and to the improvement of the business as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include:
•Daily processing of transactions onto the system and reconciliation of the cash book.
•Monthly balance sheet and P&L reconciliations and processes.
•Preparing the daily cash sheet as required.
•Helping with reporting and planning of the business.
•Provide administrative support to various departments as necessary.
Candidates with an aptitude for accuracy and working to strict deadlines are encouraged...
Insurance Jobs in Haverhill