CV-Library Career Centre
Welcome to the CV-Library Career Centre, where we offer a range of career tools, including tips and advice for all job seekers, covering a range of topics from job hunting techniques to ensuring you're successful at your next interview!
Prepare yourself for the job search ahead; create a strategy to take the stress out of searching for a job.
Ensure your CV and Cover Letter has a lasting impact on employers. Check out our advice and templates.
Our tips can help make your cover letter stand out from the crowd and ensure you get great interviews.
Try using one of our CV templates to guarantee your CV looks professional and doesn't get overlooked.
Be one step ahead and prepare for your interview with commonly asked questions and post-interview advice.
Before your next telephone interview read our tips and techniques to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Seeking a new career direction or developing your academic knowledge? Find out about different qualifications.
Read our useful tips and advice for graduates, info on graduate salaries and grad schemes
Learn about some of the top UK recruitment fairs to attend and get some networking tips.
View some of the UK's best graduate recruitment fairs worth attending to help with your career.
View our short career videos and receive useful advice for any stage of your job search.
Have you just graduated from University and confused about which direction to go next?
Are you keen to start up your own business? A franchise framework could result in entrepreneurial success.
Career Advice Articles
- 5 Top Tips: For an A* CV
- 5 Top Tips: How Do I Choose a Job for Me?
- 5 Top Tips: For an A* Cover Letter
- When is the Best Time to Search for Jobs?
- Top 5 Keywords: To Use in Your Customer Services CV
- Top 5 Keywords: To Use in Your Sales CV
- 5 Top Tips: Networking
- 5 Top Tips: Getting Out of the Unemployment Rut
- How To: Cope with Redundancy (dos and don'ts)
- Job Search: Where do I start?
- Avoid A Job Interview Fashion Faux Pas
- Top Tips: How To Settle Into Your New Job
- Plan For Your Interview: Know Your CV and the Job Spec Inside-Out
- How To: Get The Inside Scoop of Your Job Interview