The position for Credit Control/Account Manager in Brentford, Greater London, England is no longer available
Credit Control/Account Manager
My client an Institution specialising in the management of clients’ financial relations is looking for credit controller/major account manager to join their team.
The position involves the management of 10-15 accounts, with high volume of invoices/credit notes/debit notes/litigation/disputes, therefore they are not looking for somebody who can handle 100 phone calls a day, but more for somebody able to perform reconciliations of complex accounts, build positive relationship with his/her interlocutors and attention to detail.
You will be required to do the following on a day to day basis:
• Accounts Management & Ledger reconciliation
• To ensure that retailers procedures to open new accounts are scrupulously respected
• Liaising with clients overseas
• Chasing UKand IE major retailers
• Manage and follow up on Debit Notes, Trade and Settlement Discounts, Sales Invoices
• To update, maintain Debit Notes database, seeing all queries through to a resolution
• Comprehensive offsetting of credit notes and chargebacks outstanding
• Provide periodic report to suppliers
• Clear all unallocated payments in a timely fashion
• To act as cover for absence within the credit control team as required.
If you have credit control experience and the ability to deal with Major accounts, the ability to build relationships and Account Manage large clients, please apply.