The position for Personal Assistant in Redhill is no longer available
*** Personal Assistant***
based in Redhill, Surrey
Our Client is looking for a Personal Assistant to the Sales and Marketing Director to join their team on a 6 month Contract only
Ideal candidate will be able provide administrative, sales and marketing support to the Sales and Marketing Team (and when required, members of the Executive Committee) to enable them to carry out their roles efficiently and effectively, maximising the performance of the department, ensuring all internal and external duties are carried out in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
Duties will include:
- To ensure all external documentation eg agendas, presentation packs and supporting documentation is prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- To maintain accurate/up-to date records for client engagements in accordance with the agreed client contact strategy.
- Undertakes agreed marketing tasks (eg mailshots, internet research).
- Event management for client events/roadshows/hospitality.
- Co-ordination of the Sales and Marketing Team schedule and movements.
- Diary management - acting as a central point of contact so that any internal or external caller/customer can make contact with the Sales and Marketing Team as appropriate at any time, fielding enquiries where possible.
- Travel & other logistical reservations to ensure efficient use of time.
- General office and facility administration including senior management documentation.
- Co-ordination of legal and compliance tasks
- Managing incoming communication via telephone, e-mail, post etc,
- Small project management, providing types of management information, supporting other senior members of management
- Takes personal responsibility for own actions and decisions and displays a sense of energy and commitment to achieve results. Accepts responsibility and retains ownership of challenges until they are resolved
- Stays calm and in control while under pressure retaining a positive outlook
- Develops positive and effective relationships with managers and colleagues at all levels and within all areas inside and outside the business.
- Creates a positive first impression. Acts in a professional and confident manner, quickly building rapport with others.
The candidate will ideally have the following:
- Job holder must be able to demonstrate all key skills required as a sales and marketing assistant providing administrative, sales and marketing support
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt
- A proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficiency in all standard MS Office applications and Lotus Notes
- Proven organisational ability including the retention of specific detailed information
- Pro-actively plan internal and external relationships ensuring maximum use of management team.
- Fast and accurate typing ability (shorthand would also be useful but not essential)
- Identifies issues and offers potential solutions in a timely manner
- Looks for sales opportunities and suggests improvements in operating model
Salary is £20,000 pa
please apply online.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer