The position for Charity Administrator - 'Gift Aid' essential! in City of London is no longer available
Charity Administrator - 'Gift Aid' essential!
Our client are a large, well known charity based in Central London.
They are looking to recruit a strong administrator with experience of following administrative processes from start- finish. This is a temporary ongoing position to cover a particularly heavy workload over the next few months. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail in order to process numerous donations on a daily basis and log all information onto their in house database.
* Processing charity donations and filtering 'Gift - Aid' donations.
* Following administration processes
* Checking dates and figures of donations
* Data- inputting onto in- house database
* Scanning and Uploading figures to appropriate database
* Any ad- hoc admin as and when required
* 'Gift- Aid' experience is ESSENTIAL!
* Experience of working for a charity or not- for profit organisation
* Strong data- input experience
* Ability to work to deadlines and manage a heavy workload
* Excellent Microsoft Office experience including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
* Must be available to start immediately!
This is a temporary ongoing position working through Office Angels Holborn. The position will be reviewed on an week by week basis.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure of working for a charitable organisation.
Please apply within if you have the relevant skills and experience!