The position for Finite Element Analysts (Offshore Oil & Gas Industry) in London and Slough is no longer available
Finite Element Analysts (Offshore Oil & Gas Industry)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy, service and solution provider, supporting clients in the marine, gas, oil, construction, water and power generation industries.
We are looking for Senior Finite Elements (FE) Analysts and FE Analysts with experience in the offshore oil and gas industry, especially topsides, to provide an FE modelling and analysis capability. Job locations are Slough, London and Aberdeen.
• Enhancing the company's advanced FE capability
• Using a working knowledge of the SESAM analysis package to develop and maintain our clients SESAM capabilities.
• Using other analysis software packages such as: ABAQUS, ASAS, SACS, and USFOS,
• Delivering advanced analysis scopes of work in accordance with international codes and standards
Qualifications and experience:
• Qualified to degree level in Structural Engineering or closely related subject with experience of working with offshore structures which must include topsides
• Chartered engineer or working towards it
• Demonstrable track record of successful
• Skilled and practiced knowledge of SESAM plus experience with other commonly used analysis packages, such as ASAS, SACS, USFOS, and ABAQUS.
• Detailed knowledge of the relevant codes, such as API RP2A.
Highly Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits Package. Contract posts also available.
Applicants must be British or EU citizens or be in possession of a UK work permit.
Should you feel your experience matches the stated requirements, please apply with your current CV.