The position for Jig Weld Design Engineer in Leamington Spa is no longer available
Jig Weld Design Engineer
Our client, a globally-recognised leader in the manufacture, distribution of off-highway equipment and yellow goods, have an exciting opportunity for a Weld Jig Design Engineer.
Reporting into the Senior Design Engineer, the Weld Jig Design Engineer will be responsible for:
• Working closely with both product designers and manufacturing personnel in developing new and improved machining fixture and weld jig designs
• Interrogatating designs using weld simulation software
• Recommend component design improvements to aid process efficiency
• Complete project work within a given time scale
• Produce accurate jig design & detail drawings
• Provide and review robot weld simulations
• Produce robot welding offline programmes
Candidates should display:
• Design experience especially welding jigs
• Mechanical engineering qualification to HND level minimum
• Workshop practice and drawing office work or training
• 2D and 3D Cad system knowledge preferably Unigraphics NX 3D CAD
• Knowledge of welding practices including use of robots
• Knowledge of/use of Panasonic DTPS software (training available)
The successful Weld Jig Design Engineer will command a salary of up to £38,000pa.
M-Tec Recruitment is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.