The position for Maintenance Technician in Cardiff, Wales is no longer available
Provide all duties associated with maintenance by the Maintenance and Calibration department and to propose and develop improvements to minimise non-conformance and ensure compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To perform general maintenance tasks as per policies and procedures
• To monitor and assist in development of an improved maintenance system
• To support production in resolution, preventative, yield and productivity improvements
• Manage and plan maintenance demands to ensure timely and quality completion
• To supervise and maintain documentation conforming to policies, procedures and GMP.
• To identify/manage and prevent non-conformance and associated risks
• Promote health and safety and a positive and progressive attitude in all work activities
• To promote the maintenance department as a service, liaise/inform its customers and develop KPI’s to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled
• All other essential related duties as required
ONC/HNC/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experienced in Preventative Maintenance systems, Manufacturing support and improvements.
• Experience within a highly regulated quality environment.
• Familiar with problem solving tools and their application.
• Working knowledge of PPM and TPM techniques.
• Excellent team player.
• Computer literate with Microsoft office suite.