The position for School Receptionist in Tipton is no longer available
School Receptionists wanted
Title - School Receptionist
Location - Tipton
Salary - TBA
Contract - Ad - Hoc
Aspire people are looking to register School Receptionists to work in Secondary and Primary school in Tipton area on a Temporary basis . Applicants must have previous School Reception experience and it would be advantage if they had experience using Sims.net or Cmis computer package.
To be able to be considered for such positions, applicants must either have a CRB that is dated within the last 12 months or be willing to pay for a new application at the cost of £48.00
School Reception Duties
* To determine an appropriate first response to enquiries from pupils, parents
* To maintain a welcoming environment and appropriate hospitality for visitors.
* To maintain a visitors log and issue visitor badges.
* To provide an appropriate first response to telephone enquiries and redirect
* To respond to requests for external telephone lines and numbers from
members of staff.
* To receive and send e-mails and faxes, and forward appropriately.
* To receive and disseminate post and parcels.
* To stamp up, record and post outgoing mail (including taking post/parcels to
the Post Office when necessary).
* Sorting and recording of deliveries.
* Hospitality - providing refreshments for visitors, meetings etc.
* Other admin duties as reasonably directed
At Aspire People we listen and care about our candidate's and will support and guide YOU to find the right role for YOU.
We offer excellent rates of pay and first class service.
Contact Aspire People today!
**Only apply to work with Aspire People if you have previous experience of working in a school or an education establishment and are willing to work on a temporary ad-hoc basis **
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.