The position for English MFL need for September in Manchester is no longer available
English MFL need for September
TeacherActive are looking for an excellent MFL specialist who can teach German to KS3/KS4 pupils. Covering for an absent teacher from the first week back after half term until the end of academic year. This position is 5 days a week and will be covering German and Spanish. QTS or NQT status is essential and you will need to have a driven attitude towards teaching.
The school pride themselves on giving the children the best opportunity to progress and develop and we want a teacher who will keep this ethos in place. The school have a very supportive group of senior staff and are always looking to improve.
Ideally you will be/have:
* A PGCE or equivalent in secondary MFL , QTS/NQT
* Ability to build good relationships and rapport with staff and pupils
* Experience of working with challenging and mixed ability pupils
* The ability to deliver creative lessons in line with the curriculum
* An enthusiastic attitude
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
To apply for this position directly, send your CV too -
Applicants will initially be screened over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer candidates leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a Recruitment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.