The position for Graduate Sales Co-ordinator in Redditch is no longer available
Graduate Sales Co-ordinator
Are you a Graduate Sales Coordinator with solid administration and relationship skills looking to develop your career within a sales environment with a growing company in Redditch? Sounds like you? We would love to hear from you!
Part of this varied role you will be:
* Supporting the Office Manager with administration
* Responsible for the Sales Administration as well conducting desk based Account Management
* Manage sales administration in a timely fashion
* Providing a professional commercial interface with customers when the Manager is not there
* Assisting the manager with project management to ensure projects are installed on time
* Responding to pricing queries and assisting with customer queries
If that sounds like your sort of thing, you will:
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer focus
* Have attention to detail, possess previous sales administration and customer service experience
*Be an enthusiastic self-starter who will take ownership of products
You will be looking to move into a sales role at a later stage and so an interest in sales is needed as ideally the right candidate will develop into a desk-based account manager at a later stage.
If you think you're the right person for the job, follow the links and attach your CV as a word document. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
And as an equal opportunities employer, you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your