The position for IT Applications Specialist in New Malden is no longer available
IT Applications Specialist
IT Applications Specialist: An IT Applications Specialist, ideally experienced in CRM (e.g. (url removed)), Scheduling, Membership, Booking or Clinical applications, is required to provide a positive experience for users by resolving queries, complaints, and problems relating to their IT applications and business processes.
The Applications Specialist will join the team responsible for CRM systems incident, problem, and change management within Nuffield Health, the UK's leading not-for-profit health organisation. Experience across 'generalist' IT applications is ideal as full training on (url removed) and other bespoke applications will be provided.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of incident, problem and change management
- Handling and engaging stakeholders
- Ability and desire to learn new systems
- Specific knowledge of a particular application is not required as training will be provided on the applications used by Nuffield
- Track record of IT customer support
- Any experience supporting CRM, scheduling, clinical, booking, contact centre or similar applications is desirable (not essential)
- Any knowledge of (url removed) would be helpful (not essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Applications Specialist to learn (url removed) and join Nuffield Health, a not-for-profit organisation that reinvests every penny made into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today's healthcare market, Nuffield Health is in an enviably strong position. To cover business hours the team will run a shift pattern that will cover between 8am and 6pm, Monday - Friday. First shift 08:00 - 16:30; second shift 09:30 - 18:00.