The position for Software Project/Client Manager - CRM - London - £40k in London is no longer available
Software Project/Client Manager - CRM - London - £40k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in partnership with an award winning London based software fiwm who are seeking to recruit a Technical Project/Client Manager to join their rapidly expanding Software Services Team.
Our client specialises in Customer Relationship applications and have contracts with some of the main players in the telecommunications industry so they are ideally seeking an individual from a project/client management background, or perhaps a Business Analysis background. Essential skills include:
* Minimum of 4 years technical account/relationship management attained through work with fortune 1000 type clients
* Project Management experience would be preferred, project management of software implementations an asset;
* Consulting experience would be an asset
* Self motivated individual with experience leading client meetings and project teams
* Demonstrated success in penetrating existing accounts through up sell /cross sell & referral
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Your responsibilities will include:
* Project Management including Solution Deployment/Rollout
* Solution Modification/Enhancement
* Relationship Management including ongoing management of key relationships with
Project/Program Managers, Key Contacts and/or Financial Buyers
* Value Management - consulting clients on establishing and maintaining value from the solution.
* Sales and Marketing Involvement - working with the sales lead on the specific account.
Our client are prepared to pay a salary in the range of £35k to £40k for the right candidate, along with a generous benefits package.