The position for Business Analyst in Rickmansworth is no longer available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Business Analysts to join a leading specialist Oracle and Microsoft consultancy.
You will be required to act as a valued resource in projects of all sizes providing sound business analysis.
You will also:
- Run /support customer workshops to understand business requirements
- Document customer business requirements producing gap analyses
- Produce customer functional specifications
- Work with developers to ensure delivery and implementation of new developments
- Work within the wider project team on single or multiple projects e.g. testing, support and training resources to deliver projects on time and to budget
The successful candidate(s) will also be trained to:
- Configure the Oracle application system to meet customer functional and system specifications. This may include initial set up as well as rework and configuration of existing environments
- Document Oracle application configuration
- Produce business and input into technical specifications for Oracle application development.
- Work with customer to define Oracle application configuration options that match customer requirements
Experience and skills:
- Good analytical business and IT awareness with an ability to translate complex information into easily understood material.
- Able to convert business processes into clearly understood application requirements and functionality
- Be able to use the defined functionality to model the IT functions and system data
- Experience or good awareness of functional and system testing principles and processes
- Able to work with focus on detail and accuracy
- Able to manage single and multiple project assignments
- Must be willing and able to travel to sites, usually in the UK
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Energetic and committed
- Professional and customer focused