The position for ** Floor Team Leader ** in Sittingbourne is no longer available
** Floor Team Leader **
This role is to lead the HF floor team to deliver excellent internal and external customer service requirements on a daily and weekly basis. The role will support the floor manager in the objective of developing a culture of continuous improvement to improve KPIS that include CSL/SHE/Quality
* Provide front line leadership in terms of day to day people issues such as holiday arrangements and cover, team member skills and competency performance reviews and assessment to help identify and manage training needs and conflict resolution.
* Ensure team is aware of priorities at the start of the shift and that labour is used effectively to achieve the production schedule.
* Take appropriate action to address daily problems and know when to refer to management
* Lead the production team to ensure process performance is measured and understood with the aim of eliminating waste and improving process efficiency and productivity. Ensure measures are taken to sustain improvement projects.
* Ensure team compliance with Health and Safety and promote a continually improving health and safety culture with the aim of eliminating accidents and incidents. Carry out accident investigations and NCMR reports when required. Set and maintain high standards of housekeeping and workplace organization through the use of 5S and Kaizen. Assist in risk assessments and the development of SWP's.
* Identify training needs of employees and support learning and development activities within own area of floor responsibility
* Through excellent communication and visual management, assist with the development of a culture of continuous improvement that is based on an enthusiastic, well-trained and motivated workforce with low levels of absenteeism.
* Ensure all team members have a good understanding of company goals and direction, through briefings, formal, informal meetings and performance reviews.
* To collate all relevant paperwork i.e. Job information/time sheets and updates computer systems and input required data.
* All relevant Ad-hoc paperwork to be completed and passed back directly to the expeditor
If you have the above skills apply now so not to miss out.