The position for Project Engineer - Software and Controls in Warwickshire is no longer available
Project Engineer - Software and Controls
Company based in the Midlands is currently seeking a new Project Engineer - Software and Controls to join the team. In exchange for your services, the company will offer a handsome salary plus benefits.
We are seeking an HNC (or equivalent) qualified individual with a mechanical or engineering background and discipline. The right applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of designing and coding PLC programs using either Siemens Step 7 or Rockwell Control -logix programming software.
- Experience of designing and coding in a high level language such as VB.Net or C++
- Knowledge of electrical engineering and fault finding in a control systems environment.
- Experience of using Wonderware Intouch development software.
- Robot programming experience (Fanuc / Kuka / ABB robots)
- High level language programming in an embedded environment.
If you are interested in this role for Project Engineer - Software and Controls and consider yourself to be fully qualified then you are encouraged to apply today.
PLEASE NOTE that only candidates currently in the UK and eligible for work in the UK will be considered. Please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria.