The position for Sales Executive in London is no longer available
Sales Executive required for a well established accountancy/business advisory firm based in London
The company has offices throughout the UK with an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of first class business solutions.
Successful Sales Executive candidates can expect to earn a basic salary up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience), with a £50,000 OTE plus a range of flexible benefits.
As the Sales Executive you must have excellent B2B sales skills, with the ability to maximise the company’s sales opportunities for their bespoke business monitoring and marketing software system.
Working as the Sales Executive your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Generate interest in the company’s state of the art, bespoke business monitoring and marketing software system using consultative sales techniques over the telephone;
• Discuss with prospects over the telephone the software systems functionality, highlighting the key benefits, cost effectiveness and how the software can generate new business opportunities;
• Qualify and book appointments for the Field Sales Consultants to attend;
• Maintain accurate records of booked client meetings, updating the client database when required.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
• Previous experience working as a Sales Executive within a B2B telesales / consultative sales environment (Additional training will be provided on the company’s business monitoring and marketing software system);
• Exceptional communication skills with an ability to influence decision makers;
• Able to build strong relationships, to listen and empathise with the client;
• Prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and targets;
• Exceptional organisation skills;
• Previous experience selling similar software solutions or working within a financial environment would be highly desirable, although not essential.
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
AWD online | The Flat Fee Recruitment Agency
AWD online is a specialist Flat Fee Online Recruitment Agency, offering Businesses a new low cost way to fill their job vacancies, and provides job seekers with a transparent, straight forward approach to find work.
AWD online operates as an employment agency and an employment business.