The position for Account Manager - Hazardous area electrical in West Midlands is no longer available
Account Manager - Hazardous area electrical
Job Title: Account Manager
Niche: Hazardous area electrical
Selling: Electrical Control Equipment
Selling To: Oil and gas end users, EPC's and chemical end users
Territory: Nationwide, Birmingham, London, Manchester, Bristol - Home Based
Package: £41k to £44k basic plus 15% bonus, car, pension, healthcare
Consultant: Richard Marsom
* Multi billion pound turnover manufacturer
* Front runners in technology innovation within the engineering sector
* Global business and winner of major projects across the process engineering sector
* One of the largest automation and process manufacturers in the world
* National field sales role selling ATEX hazardous area electrical equipment
* Products including lighting, enclosures, control gear, switch gear, fittings, cables, power conversion and power quality ATEX
* Mix of new business and existing accounts
* Targeting oil and gas end users, EPC's and the chemical industry
* Dealing with the whole sales process and working with end users and contracts on a project basis
* Solution and project based sales role with some international travel
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* The Account Manager should have experience selling ATEX electrical equipment
* Hazardous area exposure
* Oil and has / chemical / Process engineering background
* Mechanical / electrical / instrumentation apprenticeship or qualification
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
* A solution selling approach to sales
* Good knowledge of the chemical industry
* Project management experience
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security