The position for Experienced Sales Executive in London is no longer available
Experienced Sales Executive
Business Sales Role
My client, a hugely successful security systems firm, is currently looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive to join their sales team based in their City office.
They are paying £26k - £28k as a starting salary, plus staggered commission structure, company car, laptop, mobile phone and expense account.
Main Role & Responsibilities
• Your role is to generate sales of electronic security systems to both new and existing Customers. A flexibility of approach and multi-tasking is required.
• This role requires knowledge and familiarity of the commonly installed Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, Intercom, CCTV & Access Control Systems. You will be expected to keep such knowledge current and also make recommendations on new products or applications that could be profitably incorporated into the client’s portfolio. (Where required, you will be expected to attend relevant training courses. This will be at the Company’s expense.)
• This role also requires a high-level of pro-activity. You will be expected to create your own Prospect and Client base via a combination of cold-calling prospective customers, obtaining referrals and introductions from your existing contacts and networking.
• Given the on-site engineering nature of the role, you will also attend Client Project Meetings where required as well as be present at Commissioning/Handover. This will help ensure that the Client is satisfied that the newly installed System meets the stated requirements and that any queries can be promptly dealt with.
• You will also actively promote the company Support & Maintenance Services.
• Certain projects may include the integration of Security Systems with IT Networks, in such circumstances you will work closely with the company Technical Support Team.
• You will also be responsible for recommending to clients appropriate improvements that they may wish to consider, liaising with colleagues as appropriate, and following these up.