The position for Tenant Liaison Officer in Hereford is no longer available
Tenant Liaison Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Tenant Liaison Officer for approximately 2 months to work in the Ross-on-Wye area..
Day to day duties:
- Liaise extensively between the external contractors and tenants regarding maintenance works being carried out on a variety of properties
- Visit various tenants to ensure they fully understand the build process and receive a first class service from inception to completion
- Resolve various queries, concerns and complaints from tenants
- Arrange access with tenants for the contractors to enter their property
- Ensure tenants are satisfied with the standard of the completed works
- When attending site, ensure a safe and secure environment is maintained at all times
We are looking for candidates that have experience of working as a Tenant Liaison Officer within a Social Housing setting and have a Full Driving License with their own vehicle.
This is an urgent vacancy so if you feel you have the skills to match the role, please forward your CV to Gary Ward at or call me on 0121 710 5990.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.