The position for Police Trainer/Assessor - Hampshire in Hampshire is no longer available
Police Trainer/Assessor - Hampshire
Policing NVQ Trainer/Assessor
Key words: Police, Trainer, Assessor, Instructor, Verifier
I am currently looking for a Policing NVQ Trainer/Assessor in Hampshire to join my client on a full time, permanent basis.
You will instruct personnel, utilising training instructional specifications and lesson plans, to achieve the standards set by the awarding bodies, for the award of the Apprenticeship Framework. You will assess portfolio evidence to the standards laid down by the awarding bodies, recording documentation and QCA guidance. You will also assess, monitor, sample and administer documentation, and invigilate on tests in order for the learner to achieve the Police qualifications as laid down in the Apprenticeship framework.
• Minimum 3 years experience in an appropriate Policing environment (military experience desirable)
• Good understanding of operational job roles within the organisation
• Good understanding of work based learning programmes
• A1 & V1
• Minimum Policing qualification level 3 or above and recognition by appropriate awarding bodies
• Appropriate teaching qualification
• Key Skills Level 2 Communications
• Key Skills Level 2 Application of Number
• Key Skills Level 2 IT or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading training organisations, with a reputattion for quality and excellent career progression.
Please contact Jon Beadon immediately if you would like to be considered for this post.