The position for Product Manager Southampton in Southampton is no longer available
Product Manager Southampton
An experienced Product Manager is required for an Internationally Renowned Cruise Company based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Product Manager to join a leading company.
With a focus on the Land Product, the Product Manager will play a critical role in supporting the new commercial strategy of the company.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Identify opportunities for operational and commercial improvements
- Co-ordinate market research and competitor analysis
- Managing pre and post cruise land product
- Co-ordinate effective cost control processes
- Negotiate best terms, including allocations and ground release dates
- Ensure that land product is 'always on sale'
- Set prices for land product
- Managing the Land Product Co-ordinator and Land Product Administrator
The Product Manager will require:
- Proven experience within a similar role (Product, Contracting, Purchasing etc...)
- Degree qualification desirable
- A second European language is desirable
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A strong analytical approach
- A passion for travel
The Product Manager package?
£27,000 to £30,000 dependent upon experience.
Monday - Friday
If you have previous Product Management experience and you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please contact Michael P on 0207 347 5060 or email or click Apply Now