The position for Relief Foreign Exchange Cashier in Reading is no longer available
Relief Foreign Exchange Cashier
Foreign Exchange Consultants look no further! Do you want to work for a leading travel and foreign exchange provider? Can you offer excellent customer service and get the clients to get their holiday money with you! If you have foreign exchange cashier experience and are looking for a new challenge in travel then this is the role for you! A well established travel provider, who are market leaders in their field, are looking for an experienced foreign exchange consultant to join their team and work as a relief consultant across the country, This is role will involve some travelling around the country to different branches to provide them with help and support throughout busy periods.
- Taking enquiries face to face and over the phone regarding foreign currency
- Deliver a quality foreign exchange service maximising the profitability of the company and offering excellent customer service
- Count efficiently and accurately large amounts of money
- Calculate and understand exchange rates
- Converting enquiries to transaction and selling foreign currency
- Operate efficiently and accurately a foreign exchange till
- Adhering to company compliance, controls and procedures
- Update daily exchange rates
- Building a rapport with customers to maximise repeat business
The successful candidate will have previous foreign exchange cashier experience ideally from a retail travel and foreign exchange background.
A competitive starting salary of up to £14500 dependent on experience is available for the successful candidate. In addition there will be incentives and bonuses, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. All travel expenses will be paid by the company. My client has a big presence across the country so there is a realistic possibility of long term career progression!
If you are interested in this fantastic role please follow the link to 'Apply'. For more information please call Gerry at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0207 347 5060 or email