The position for Quantity Surveyor in London, Greater London, England is no longer available
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering - Rail Industry
£35,000 - £40,000 + Car/Allowance and Company Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rail Civils Quantity Surveyor to join a Large Civil Engineering Contractor. Due to an increase in work load, my client are looking to take on a QS to work on various Rail Civil Engineering projects including Station Upgrades, Power Upgrades, Bridge Constructions, Depots etc.
As Quantity Surveyor you will report into the Commercial Manager for the allotted projects and will be responsible for the following;
• Oversee site activities day to day from a Commercial point of view.
• Procurement and tender assessment of Sub Contractors
• Preparation of contract documentation
• Involvement in programme changes
• Interim valuations
• Cost value reconciliation reports & subcontract payments
• Recording and pricing variations for submission to the client
• Preparation of final accounts for submission and agreement
• Dealing with all commercial aspects of the project.
The projects you will be working on include Heavy Civils and Rail.
Candidates MUST be from a Rail Civils background with at least 3-4 years experience working for a Main Civil Engineering Contractor as a Quantity Surveyor or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
Must be educated to AT LEAST a HND, HNC or Degree level.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles within ATA, please forward your CV to
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.