The position for Odina Showroom Sales Consultant in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England is no longer available
Odina Showroom Sales Consultant
ODINA SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANTS
PERMANENT – £17,000 - £20,000 per annum + EXCELLENT COMMISSION (OTE £40,000)
You will be responsible for driving sales and maximizing customer conversions in our kitchen, bathroom and bedroom departments. You will be given full product training however previous experience is essential for this Specialist Role– all that will be required is a passion for sales and driving revenue through providing excellent customer service.
• Contributing to and driving showroom sales by effectively driving sales
• Achieving all sales targets and converting leads
• Development & negotiation of sales
• Customer Service Champion 'putting the customer first' through a customer driven approach to sales
• Designing kitchens, bathrooms etc to customers expectations (training will be given)
• Possess exemplary customer service skills
• Natural Sales ability
• Leader and motivator
• Sales professional
• Track record in achieving sales targets and driving profitability
• Great organisational capabilities and the ability to pay great attention to detail
• Self motivated
• Team player
• Professional image
Our client is one of the most successful blue chip retail companies in the UK, a market leader in their field they are focused on and committed to driving the impressive growth they have achieved to date by investing in their employees. They have a strong commitment to training and developing their staff and where possible seek to promote from within and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression allowing individuals to forge successful careers.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: