The position for Electrical Engineer in Leeds is no longer available
My client is a large chilled food manufacturer employing over 150 people on site, due to recent expansion they are seeking to recruit an Electrically biased Engineer.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplined team carrying out first line maintenance tasks and improvements on equipment throughout the factory efficiently and effectively. Provide feedback on completed tasks into the engineering maintenance system to ensure equipment histories and costs are kept up to date and to enable follow up work to be identified and planned. Maintain all aspects of the plant relating to control and automation to ensure reliability, integrity, and efficiency.
Approach work positively with a 'can do' attitude.
Act on own initiative without being prompted.
See's things through to completion.
Is self motivated to identify improvements within our work area and takes action to implement these successfully.
Demonstrate a sense of urgency to implement and support improvements in own work areas.
* Up to City & Guilds part 3 in relevant discipline.
* NVQ L2/3 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
* ONC or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
* Multi-skilled qualification in opposite discipline (NVQ L2 / City & Guilds).
* Broad knowledge of modern maintenance techniques.
* Wide ranging knowledge of engineering practical fundamentals.
* 'Allen Bradley' / Rockwell Automation PLC / HMI / SCADA programming.
* Health and Safety - IOSH qualified.