The position for Social Worker Job – Children in Need in Salford is no longer available
Social Worker Job – Children in Need
Social Worker Job - Children in Need
Our client has a full time vacancy for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children In Need Team based in Salford with a pay rate of £21 per hour.
- Care proceedings
- Court reports
- Child protection investigations
You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered in the area you wish to work - SSSC for Scotland, CCW for Wales, NISCC for Northern Ireland or GSCC for England*; and be eligible to work in the UK. Candidates applying to work in England can hold SSSC, CCW, NISCC or GSCC registration. You must have a minimum of 1 years post qualifying experience within children's services.
This job is advertised by Carl Day, if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now or to find out more call 0800 046 1166 or email
What you can expect from Sanctuary:
* Support from a dedicated consultant with many years' social work experience
* Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism's
* Excellent rates of pay
* Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
* PAYE or LTD company payments
* Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
* Preferred supplier to over 160 local authorities and organisations such as Cafcass and the NSPCC
* Headline sponsor of the highly prestigious "Social Work Awards"
* We have our own specialist social work training division "Sanctuary Training"
* We have our own CRB umbrella body, including faster online CRB applications
* We are six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards
* We are a shortlisted finalist at the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the "Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency" and "Best Client Service" categories