The position for Nursing Home Manager in Scarborough is no longer available
Nursing Home Manager
My client is seeking an experienced manager to maintain high standards of professional practice within their home in Scarborough. You will be responsible for continous development of the service, alongside undertaking audits, reports and supporting the staff in meeting the National Care and CQC requirements.
You will ensure quality audits are carried out with regard to care plans, medication, health and safety, staff recruitment and staff development and to advise on all clinical issues across the home.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Have solid experience within an elderly and\or dementia environment
• (Nurse qualification (RGN)
* RMA\NVQ 4\Registered with CQC
• Previous experience within the healthcare sector
• Detailed knowledge of the CQC and the regulations
• Can demonstrate quality audit skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• A detail orientated person
In return my client is offering an excellent salary ands job satisfaction.
For more information on this excellent opportunity and how to apply please call Kennedy on 0845 699 6011