The position for IFA Administrator / Financial Services Administrator in Nottinghamshire is no longer available
IFA Administrator / Financial Services Administrator
IFA Administrator - Nottinghamshire
To £22,000 + extensive benefits package including pension and healthcare
A fantastic opportunity to join an IFA in Nottinghamshire with an enviable reputation.
The role will be varied and fulfilling, and will utilise all the skills you have gained in a similar IFA administrative support role.
Day to day, your role will be to provide administrative support to the IFA Consultants, whilst working within a team of existing administrators.
The main areas of business that you will deal with will be pensions and investments, and so knowledge and experience in this area will be required.
Typically, the role will involve:
• Processing new business and new schemes
• Liaising directly with clients, either by telephone or in writing
• Preparing pension and investment portfolio valuations
• Administering a portfolio of pension schemes (starters/leavers/payments and reviews)
• Dealing with requests and enquiries from Consultants
• Dealing with fees and commissions
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
• Have an understanding of processing new business for pensions and investments business
• Have an understanding of employee benefits and group risk administration
• Be familiar with 1st Advisor Office
• Have a minimum of Maths and English at GCSE Grade C or above
• Have passed or be studying for a relevant financial planning qualification
• Have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of IT applications
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills, experience and qualifications, then please APPLY NOW below or contact Angela Liscombe for a confidential discussion.