The position for Client Portfolio Manager in Nottingham is no longer available
Client Portfolio Manager
Geared towards progression, this independent firm of chartered accountants prides itself in having specialists that are rated amongst the best in their field. They are now on the look out for a Client Portfolio Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to handle a portfolio of clients providing them with a range of services. An eye for detail as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
• Deliver quality service to a range of healthcare clients, limited companies and sole traders
• Accounts preparation and tax computations
• Coordination of compliance delivery service
• Ensure deadlines are met
• Manage team members
• ACA or ACCA qualified (part qualified with relevant experience will also be considered)
• Experience working in a practice environment
• Car owner / driver required
If you would like to be part of this dynamic Company, send your CV now and you might just land your dream job!