The position for Manager, Pensions Consultancy - London in City of London is no longer available
Manager, Pensions Consultancy - London
Manager, Pensions Consultancy - City of London
Salary up to £90,000 + benefits
A top 10 Chartered Accountancy practice are looking to expand the pensions team in the City, the firm is progressive, forward thinking with an excellent reputation amongst it's competitors and clients.
They are seeking to expand the senior management team and are looking to recruit experienced a professional pensions Actuary to be based the City of London.
This role will be suitable for qualified pensions actuaries, responsibility will be given for existing clients and also to support the director team in winning new business.
The responsibilities of this role are wide ranging and varied, the attributes and experience they are seeking will mean that the successful applicant should comfortable with the following;
Offering leading edge pensions and actuarial services to pension scheme trustees and strategic advice to companies, the individual must have strong client consulting experience and communication skills.
- Managing client relationships with trustees and Board level corporate clients.
- Delivering professional pensions consulting advice on a wide range of corporate pension issues.
- Leading client service team and taking "account management" responsibility.
- Experienced actuary (pensions)
- Understanding and experience of the pensions aspect of business transactions.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proactive approach Commercial and new business orientated.
- A proven track record in consulting with clients in a mainstream employee benefits, Accountancy or Consulting firm
- The ability to work within a multi disciplinary professional services firm.
- Ability to coach and develop junior staff and work closely with colleagues in client service teams.
You will be either part of fully qualified as an Actuary with strong, technical experience within the pensions market.
A basic salary up to £90,000 is available for the right individual, however this will be based on qualification and experience. Benefits included are pension contribution, DIS, medical cover and more.
Please contact Sunny Everton on 08453 701 007 to discuss further or e-mail your profile view (url removed) for further Insurance opportunities.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.