The position for Accounts Clerk in Aberdeen is no longer available
Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports and accounts payable or receivable functions. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and related experience and able to show proven capabilities . Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities, including coding of invoices, obtaining approvals, preparation of wire transfer requests, inputting of invoices into the system, follow-up with Corporate AP to ensure timely payment.
- Handle vendor and customer enquiries regarding the payments.
- Review the company travel and expense reports, processing weekly payments.
- Vendors/Customers Statements Reconciliation.
- Help with Bank accounts reconciliation.
- Chasing and posting the timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Perform AR duties, like chasing outstanding invoices, resolving the issues, providing the backups etc.
- Order childcare vouchers.
- Maintain Intercompany receivables, payables and debt schedule and reconcile to general ledger monthly.
- Assist with month-end close, including preparation of journal entries and account analysis.
- Assist in the completion of internal and external audit requirements.
- Other tasks as needed.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.