The position for Financial Analyst in Stamford is no longer available
An excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst has arisen to work for a highly successful and global manufacturing company based in Stamford, Lincolnshire
This role will be reporting to the Pricing and Special Projects manager, this position represents Finance as the functional lead in the new product Value Package Introduction (VPI) and Value Package Change Teams (VPC).
This person is responsible to the team, the contract, the product and to ensure connection to other managers of the product.
The global role will involve being the finance flow leader for multiple VPI/ VPC projects that occur concurrently and require effective time management to ensure each project meets it's key deliverables to schedule.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Finance VPI/ VPC flow by working cross -functionally across the organisation to deliver to all stakeholders
- Communication and presentation of the project information to key stakeholders including executive management, project sponsors, functional excellence leaders and project teams.
- Utilise appropriate project management tools and processes Six Sigma, Project Planning, Risk/Issue management to raise and resolve issues within the finance flow.
- Responsible for finance reviews
- Provide financial recommendations and support with all major projects
- Deliver Finance training
- Further duties available.
This is an ongoing temporary contract with full time hours and an hourly rate of £20-£23 per hour.
To see a full list of duties for this role and to be considered please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.