The position for Business Modelling Analyst in Haywards Heath is no longer available
Business Modelling Analyst
Role - Business Modeling Analyst
Salary – Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Location - Hayward’s Heath, West Sussex.
First Central Insurance Management Ltd is part of an international Group that sells motor insurance products to UK customers. This is a rare opportunity to be part of our success as we grow. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers. Our plan is to achieve this through the training and development of our staff, by listening to our customers and looking for new ways to improve the way we work.
We currently looking for a Business Modeling Analyst join our successful team. As a member of the Business Modelling Team, you would be expected to give assistance to the senior members of the team as well as the Head of Business Intelligence. You will be required to understand financial processes in order to maintain and and/or develop calculations in the company’s SAS Business Model. Your role would demand high levels of logical and analytical thinking.
- To support the development of the calculations and processes within the SAS business model that make up the financial models within the First Central Group.
- To be able to amend code within the SAS business model in accordance to specific changes to budget assumptions relating to income or expenses.
- Ability to understand the First Central Group’s budgets in order to analyse key business assumptions for scenario testing.
- Ability to extract data and understand relational database structures.
- To liaise with all departments on issues of reporting requirements, data analysis, business processes and operational issues.
- Ability to support finding solutions to and making recommendations on everyday business issues.
- Ability to produce timely and accurate information for management decision-making purposes.
The ideal candidate will have (as a minimum,) intermediate experience of SAS, and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel. Experience of personal lines insurance analysis would be a huge advantage.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
This opportunity offers great earning potential and a vibrant and positive working environment at out brand new building in Haywards Heath.
Key Words: Business, Analyst, Analyse, Data, SAS, Financial, Insurance, Budget, Reporting, and Processes, Motor Insurance, Finance, Product, Management
Key Locations; Haywards Heath, Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourne, Crawley, Horley, Redhill, East Grinstead, Tunbridge Wells, Burgess Hill, Uckfield, Hailsham, Shoreham-by-Sea, Hove, Newhaven, Seaford, East Sussex, West Sussex, London
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. You should receive a form of response within 28 days of applying.