The position for Accounts Manager (Finance) in Southport is no longer available
Accounts Manager (Finance)
Our client is a leading local law firm. With an excellent reputation our client has ambitious future plans. They are currently looking for a new member of their team in the form of an accounts manager.
The correct candidate will manage the accounts assistant whilst heading up a busy accounts department. Your duties will include, along with others:
- Checking with Accounts Supervisor and signoff of all Monthly Accounts
- Compilation of Monthly MI
- Monitoring and Management of Cash-flow on a Daily basis with reporting to Ops Manager and Board
- Salaries and Wages annual budgetary review.
- General liaison with Accountants over Dividend, Tax, Pension issues
- Working with Ops Manager on “Special” finance projects involving forecasting for tenders of new work, changes in bank facility or other projects requiring budgetary forecast information. It is envisaged that this will be taken over in entirety by the post holder following an unspecified period
- Quarterly liaison with Bank
- Annual renewal of Practising Certificates with Accounts Supervisor
If you are experienced and require further details please apply today!
Rullion Personnel are acting as an employment agency