The position for Insolvency / Restructuring Administrator in Chatham is no longer available
Insolvency / Restructuring Administrator
One of the largest award-winning advisory practices in Kent and one of the Top 30 firms requires an experienced Restructuring Administrator.
This will initially be a fixed term contract for 6 months.
As such, you will need to ‘hit the ground running’ and therefore, previous experience in a similar role and IPS experience is essential.
Even if this role is not extended or doesn’t become permanent, it is a CV enhancing opportunity and employer to take forward when applying for future opportunities.
Having placed current staff in the team of ten, I can vouch for the success they have had and the busy but fun environment created.
The official job description reads:
• Maintaining your own portfolio of client cases subject to supervision by the Supervisors, which include all types of personal and corporate insolvency appointments. This portfolio will mostly comprise of cases which are required to be closed.
• Reporting to supervisors and managers and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with the client in line with the Client Charter.
• Travelling to and from clients’ premises and our other offices if required.
• Demonstrating initiative and judgement although supervision and advice will be available at all times.
• Supporting the administration team with the preparation and circulation of reports (annual and final), letters to creditors.
Thank you for viewing this vacancy. Please rest assured that all applications are reviewed by an experienced consultant at Prospect Recruitment Ltd. Regrettably, due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those we feel are suitable for this role or alternative vacancies will be contacted by us.
Please apply now for further information. We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Insolvency, Corporate Finance and Business Recovery and Restructuring.
More information is available at prospect-recruitment.