The position for Sage 200 Consultant in Coleshill is no longer available
Sage 200 Consultant
Midas Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sage 200 Consultant to join a well established company based in the Coleshill area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You値l conduct scoping exercises to analyse and specify customer requirements, recording what has been discussed, agreeing the project scope with the client in order to define the most effective use of Sage 200 and advising clients on how best to deploy and use their system.
- You値l provide training to end users and resolve technical queries within the areas of your expertise. Sage 200 v2010 or above Certified on Financials and Commercials & Sage 200 CRM as a minimum.
- The company will be focussing on only SME's from all industries and sectors. They focus mainly on new businesses, expanding businesses and businesses that are moving into new markets.
- You値l be client facing, self motivated, flexible and happy to travel to client sites throughout the UK. Living within a 30 mile radius, of our Birmingham/North Warwickshire office.
- Ideally you値l have good Sage 200 skills, especially in Finance and Commercials,including Project Accounting, being an expert on Sage 200 Upgrades including upgrades from Line 100, Line 50 and data conversions from other packages.
- Any of the following would be a bonus: Sage 200 certifications, Sage BI, Sage Manufacturing, Sage Construct, or SQL reporting services.
- However, we値l consider recent experience of implementing other accounting software products such as Pegasus Opera 2/3.
- You値l be an effective communicator with excellent customer service skills and a strong interest in keeping up to date with new technology.
- The role will involve travelling across the UK. Expenses paid for overnight stays.
- A wealth of previous experience within a similar role
- Customer Service skills
- Sage 200 CRM Qualified
Salary & Benefits
- ｣23,000 - ｣32,000 progressive salary scale
- Petrol allowance 45p per mile
- Holiday - 4 weeks + 3 extra paid days for Christmas