The position for Ledger Assistant in Burgess Hill is no longer available
Our client is looking to recruit into this position to cover maternity cover, however there is every likelihood we will be able to turn it into a permanent contract at the end of the period.
The main tasks are:
• Responsibility for running the trade debtors ledger. The majority of the accounts are electrical wholesalers and the account is currently well run.
• Responsible with one other member of staff for all order processing on a daily basis.
• Dealing with all bankings in from customers and updating the finance software on a daily basis.
• Dealing with returned goods from customers and issuing credits for these, and dealing with customer debit notes.
• All order processing and bankings are carried out on Sage Line 50.
The position is a full time job, hours of 8:30 to 5:30 Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone with trade debtors ledger experience who can run the ledger autonomously. They need to be a good communicator with customers over the phone and happy to work in a team.
The salary will depend on experience but is likely to be between £16 and £18k depending on what the individual is capable of.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.