The position for Planning and Reporting Accountant in Bournemouth, Dorset is no longer available
Planning and Reporting Accountant
Package: £40,000 – £55,000 (DOE) + Project Performance Bonus & Benefits Package
The Richmond Group is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative financial services product and software businesses. Over an 11-year period, RG has delivered staggering financial performance, customer-centric products and an award-winning employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for a broad role within our finance team covering management reporting, business modelling and analysis. You will need to be a pro-active, hands-on individual with a track record of raising the profile of finance within a business and ‘getting beyond the numbers’
So if you are looking for an opportunity where you can deliver positive change in a fast-paced environment within the sub-prime finance industry, then read on.
What we’ll ask you to do:
· Monthly Reporting – Produce timely, accurate, meaningful MI & board reports. Monitor cost control & adherence to budget. Verify accuracy of underlying business data & transactions. Prepare and support all regulatory, statutory & tax reporting. Prepare all bank & covenant reporting requirements
· Budget & Forecasting – Prepare and co-ordinate all budgets, forecasts & 3 year plans including all key assumptions, KPIS and full P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow analysis.
· Analysis, modelling & decision support – Produce timely, accurate analysis of business performance and identify profit improvement opportunities. Implement profitability analysis & reporting. Develop modelling & analysis capability within the business and pro-actively support business decision-making.
· Other - Support & implement Group tax planning strategies
What we think you’ll need:
· ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualification
· financial planning & reporting experience;
· excellent modelling & analysis skills;
· proactive, hands on approach;
· ability to challenge the status quo;
· experience of driving change in a fast paced business;
· energy, commitment & drive;
· great influencing skills with the ability to demonstrate group values.
What we offer in return:
Performance & Profit Bonuses · Health Insurance · Stakeholder Pension · Free Gym Membership · An extra day’s holiday each year · Annual Bestival Trip and Kilimanjaro Charity Climb · Free iPhone