The position for Forensic Accountant in London is no longer available
Our clients are looking for Forensic Accountants to join their teams on a contract and permanent basis.
Their key value propositions are:
• Asset Discovery and Recovery
• IT Forensics
• Business Intelligence/Due Diligence
• Forensic Accounting
We undertake assignments in the UK and across the world.
• You will have an Accountancy qualification and at least 3 years experience of investigations, forensic examinations and reconstructions
• You will have a good understanding of evidential procedures and Court bundles, processes and witness statements
• Knowledge of Anti-money laundering legislation and the Proceeds of Crime Act
• Experience of managing the completion of accounting processes including the production of accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Knowledge of Forensic Analysis of Accounting Records
• Experience in Defendant interviewing techniques