The position for Collections & Recoveries Analytics Consultant in Leeds is no longer available
Collections & Recoveries Analytics Consultant
Job Title: Collections & Recoveries Analytics Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + car (£4,500), bonus & benefits
• Provide detailed knowledge of appropriate data solutions and services (e.g. tracing solutions, monitoring tools, propensity models & scorecards, segmentation tools, collector interfaces, etc.)
• Share industry best practice with respect to solution implementation and optimisation
• Support & co-ordinate retros, data trials, proof of concepts, analytical studies, etc.
• Business case derivation, assessment and measurement
• Sale and provision of industry leading Collections & Recoveries Consultancy services
• Collections & Recoveries strategy design and implementation - Delivery and management of revenue targets
• Product Development – assist the Market Development Team with product strategy in the sector
• Industry Relations – production of white papers, articles and editorials, conference speaking, seminar attendance, etc.
• Expertise in Collections and Recoveries
• Advanced analytical skills and experience of working with data at a granular level from multiple sources
• Secondary education qualifications with a high level of numerical content (e.g. mathematics, statistics, operational research, etc.)
• Previous experience of working in a Collections environment, specifically including exposure to:-
o Data driven strategy design, implementation and monitoring - Large amounts of data sourced from disparate sources
o Use of analytics to drive business change - Business case derivation
• Experience of influencing Senior Management
• Collections operational management
• Use of industry recognised collections systems (Desirable)
• Use of industry recognised analytical software (e.g. SAS) Statistical model development expertise – (Desirable)
Please send your CV to (url removed) / call Phillip Hartley on 01706 825 199.